Anyone else have Facebook problems?

AKFL3TCH3R

Oct 6, 2012
Visit site
My biggest gripe is this: every time I go to update the Facebook app, it takes an ungodly amount of time, and if I try to stop, it Google Play freezes up and then I close it, and it never fully opens and my phone lags like nothing I've ever dealt with before. Then it takes 10 minutes for Facebook to work.

Posted via the Android Central App

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
I've had this issue on every Android phone I've ever had... at random points in time. Eventually an update to the Facebook app fixes it... And then eventually an update to the Facebook app brings the issue back.

Whenever it takes forever to refresh (or simply doesn't refresh EVER), i swipe the app away in the multitasking screen and open it back up. Usually that fixes it and it loads nice and quick again.

On a side note, I've seen this on my old Note 4, Note 3, S3, and probably before that. And my girlfriend has this issue on her Note 5. Basically the Android Facebook app sucks... sometimes.

ScottMGS

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I switched back to using the mobile web version on Chrome -- you know, just like I do on my PC -- with the added advantage that it will (usually) retain the Most Recent setting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12