DEAL: Best Buy via eBay, Black 64GB Moto X Pure Edition $399.99 (3/23)

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Checked the Best Buy app, same pricing.

Posted from my XT1575

EDIT: Back to regular price on the app; still up on eBay

Last edited:

telrod11

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I think the sweet spot pricing on that phone is $299 for the 32gb ver. 16 is too little, and 64 is overkill for most folks.
JMHO

straygator7

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm interested in buying a 32g Moto X Pure to replace my 2013 Moto X, but the pricing fluctuations are perplexing. The standard retail price remains $450. Briefly last fall, Amazon dropped the price to $375, and I assumed it would stay there or continue to decline, but they quickly took it back up to $450. Then earlier this month Motorola and Amazon and Best Buy all dropped the price to $399, and I was ready to purchase one at the end of this month -- preferably at Best Buy, where I have a $100 gift card that I could apply. But now I see that all of those sellers have taken the price back up to $450. These pricing changes are a bit frustrating and difficult to figure. I suppose there's no option except to monitor the prices and be prepared to act promptly if and when the price drops again.

Unobtanium

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If Best Buy will let you use the gift card on their eBay site, the 64GB is still $100.00 off (link in original post).

Posted from my XT1575

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in buying a 32g Moto X Pure to replace my 2013 Moto X, but the pricing fluctuations are perplexing. The standard retail price remains $450. Briefly last fall, Amazon dropped the price to $375, and I assumed it would stay there or continue to decline, but they quickly took it back up to $450. Then earlier this month Motorola and Amazon and Best Buy all dropped the price to $399, and I was ready to purchase one at the end of this month -- preferably at Best Buy, where I have a $100 gift card that I could apply. But now I see that all of those sellers have taken the price back up to $450. These pricing changes are a bit frustrating and difficult to figure. I suppose there's no option except to monitor the prices and be prepared to act promptly if and when the price drops again.

So far, these are sales, not permanent price drops.

Posted via the Android Central App on the Moto X Pure Edition

straygator7

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
I saw the price drop for the 32gb MXPE on Amazon to $349.99 late yesterday, and was able to order one today from Best Buy on a price match so that I could take advantage of both the price drop and a $95 gift card I had. So I was able to purchase the phone for a net of $255 plus tax -- which I consider a deal well worth the wait. I know that a newer model will likely be released in late summer or fall 2016, but I wanted to have time to get this one set up and in use for at least a month just to ensure that I have any problems resolved before leaving on a vacation to Europe in late May. Thanks to all for the information and advice.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I saw the price drop for the 32gb MXPE on Amazon to $349.99 late yesterday, and was able to order one today from Best Buy on a price match so that I could take advantage of both the price drop and a $95 gift card I had. So I was able to purchase the phone for a net of $255 plus tax -- which I consider a deal well worth the wait. I know that a newer model will likely be released in late summer or fall 2016, but I wanted to have time to get this one set up and in use for at least a month just to ensure that I have any problems resolved before leaving on a vacation to Europe in late May. Thanks to all for the information and advice.
Nice work... You got a hell of a phone at a great price!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol