This phone sucks

Loiter

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
was thinking of buying but I keep seeing reasons why I should wait for the next Motos

A random rant in a forum should not be a reason for you not to buy a phone. I don't believe there has been a single device that you can't find a similar topic about it.
As most of the other users I haven't been experiencing lag and the camera has stopped a couple of times. I don't use Soundcloud cannot comment on that.
Battery life is indeed mediocre, but there are LOTS and LOTS of things you can toggle in this phone. There are lots of sensors running by default and if you don't need them you can disable them.

David Rosen

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
A random rant in a forum should not be a reason for you not to buy a phone. I don't believe there has been a single device that you can't find a similar topic about it.
As most of the other users I haven't been experiencing lag and the camera has stopped a couple of times. I don't use Soundcloud cannot comment on that.
Battery life is indeed mediocre, but there are LOTS and LOTS of things you can toggle in this phone. There are lots of sensors running by default and if you don't need them you can disable them.
Absolutely true. Remember those of us on these forums are the rare few that don't have anything better to do than sit around and talk about cell phones haha. Most people buy the phone and keep it because it works, or they buy it and return it because it doesn't work. They don't spend their time on forums.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
When things are going well, people will be less likely go post about it.

skipatrol

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
This phone is the furthest thing from sucking. Every phone forum (s7 included) is filled with rants and issues. They happen. I've certainly had my share. The X is as smooth as my m8 was. The speakers are among the best that you can get on a phone. The screen is great. My battery gets me through the day (usually). The camera is decent. It's fast. It's durable, can get wet and it's $299 currently. Honestly how does that suck? My only gripe is that it gets hot quick when I play games. Nothing worth ranting over for sure.

lgtomoto

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
The speakers really are tremendous which off the top of my head is one of its best feature compared to others. Superb stereo separation, loud volume and quality of sound.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Absolutely far from sucking. Fantastic phone and yes, best speakers I've ever heard on any phone ever. And the price now is fantastic as well. Can't go wrong with an MXPE