Can I use two different sim cards (at different times) with different phone numbers on Moto XPE

bob4al

Dec 19, 2014
Visit site
Here is what I'd like to do and want to know if it's possible. Can I have two different sim cards to use individually and one at a time of course on the Moto XPE? Specifically one sim that is Verizon CDMA with its own phone number and another from Net10 using GSM with its own phone number and can the sims be switched with relative ease between the two different technologies GSM/CDMA. Seems like it would work on the Pure but not sure so asking you guys who know. Thanks!

Dion Holmes

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I've done it with T-Mobile & Sprint SIMs so I don't see why your case wouldn't work. I've heard some people had issues new SIMs when this phone first came out, but otherwise i think you should be good to go.

Posted via the Android Central App on my MXPE

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
It should function fine, an occasional reboot or APN adjustment would be the worst thing software wise.

Just be aware that the SIM slots and tray were not intended for daily SIM changes... I would suggest picking up a spare SIM tray when possible and try to limit the changes as much as possible to prevent wear to the SIM card contacts inside the phone.

GPuba

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
Here is what I'd like to do and want to know if it's possible. Can I have two different sim cards to use individually and one at a time of course on the Moto XPE? Specifically one sim that is Verizon CDMA with its own phone number and another from Net10 using GSM with its own phone number and can the sims be switched with relative ease between the two different technologies GSM/CDMA. Seems like it would work on the Pure but not sure so asking you guys who know. Thanks!

Absolutely.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JT1981