Black Friday 64 GB X Pure $270 - no tax, free shipping

ElronTheElder

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
Yes, a bit old for a phone; nevertheless have found the MXP to be mostly free of bugs and bottlenecks.
While it could, of course, have another Gb of ram or more timely security updates.
These have not hindered it's performance.
I can recommend this phone to all who have interest in a phone that just works.
[and doesn't cost $1000, (you know who you are....)] ;-)

acejavelin

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes, a bit old for a phone; nevertheless have found the MXP to be mostly free of bugs and bottlenecks.
While it could, of course, have another Gb of ram or more timely security updates.
These have not hindered it's performance.
I can recommend this phone to all who have interest in a phone that just works.
[and doesn't cost $1000, (you know who you are....)] ;-)
lol... Old? Yes, but it is still available directly from Moto in Moto Maker... But I can't argue with you on the security updates, getting them quarterly and 3 months behind is annoying, and Nougat will likely be the last update this device gets.

Still, for $270 for the 64GB version it would be tough to beat this deal, the 64GB versions started at $200 ($469 MSRP) more when they were released, and the device is quite viable for daily use. It is clearly superior to most low to mid ranges available today.

Shimon Mor

May 5, 2013
Visit site
I may buy one as a backup. Can't see any newer phones out there that I would rather have than the X Pure. It's not perfect but it fills all the major check-boxes for me (other than removable battery). I'm really loving the front facing stereo speakers. Not something I would have looked for but now after having it for nearly a year...wouldn't want a phone without it.

pizza_pablo

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
BH had the same sale last week. I couldn't get a used 64GB MXPE on swappa for that, so I jumped.
I plan to keep the 64GB stock and play root junkie with the 32GB MXPE I have been using since last December.
WOOT! WOOT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol