Dimple with finger scanning

USB-C

More RAM for course

Expandable storage still available

Better battery Life

Wireless Charging

AMOLED (If the price is right)

Stock Android (No bloatware)

This wouldn't stop me from getting the phone if it had all the features above: REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!!

In all honestly not all of us want the Moto Mods and love the Moto X. You would definitely keep my loyalty in buying your brand, as long as you listen to what your customers want. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!

bmclachlan

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Lenovo is certainly not showing any support of its current customer base. Where is Nougat? Moto sales have fallen to #10 per a recent article due to a slashing of the Moto advertising budget and layoffs by lenovo. Sounds like they do not really want to be in this business. But yes, I do like my Moto PE.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
This is what I would like to see in a Moto X 4th Generation:

Keep the dual speakers

Dimple with finger scanning

USB-C

More RAM for course

Expandable storage still available

Better battery Life

Wireless Charging

AMOLED (If the price is right)

Stock Android (No bloatware)

This wouldn't stop me from getting the phone if it had all the features above: REGULAR UPDATES!!!!!!!

In all honestly not all of us want the Moto Mods and love the Moto X. You would definitely keep my loyalty in buying your brand, as long as you listen to what your customers want. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT!

That's what you want. That's it what everyone else want.

udazavlanje

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
As the Moto G gets more features, I don't think the Moto X is as necessary.

I can see that. the problem with the G series is lacking a great screen, speakers, design and ergonomics. they even got rid of the water resistance with g5.

the reel d-dave

Oct 9, 2015
Visit site
Overall, I've really loved my Moto X Pure, aside from my battery having the capicity of a 5 year olds bladder on a cross country road trip.

I think the cat is out of the bag regarding what needs to be improved, and where they will have to compete and innovate. I think the Moto Mods is a really compelling alternative, but it might be too nice to rely on as a flagship phone. Will the X he the new flagship or will the Z and it's mods?

I'd love to see Motorola offer that flagship phone, with the right bells and whistles, AND the SUPPORT we deserve. Like actually timely upgrades for at least 3 years...

This has been my favorite phone from the past 10 years, but I'm looking elsewhere when I upgrade because I'm worried I'll get left in the dark on updates within a year of purchase.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Overall, I've really loved my Moto X Pure, aside from my battery having the capicity of a 5 year olds bladder on a cross country road trip.

I think the cat is out of the bag regarding what needs to be improved, and where they will have to compete and innovate. I think the Moto Mods is a really compelling alternative, but it might be too nice to rely on as a flagship phone. Will the X he the new flagship or will the Z and it's mods?

I'd love to see Motorola offer that flagship phone, with the right bells and whistles, AND the SUPPORT we deserve. Like actually timely upgrades for at least 3 years...

This has been my favorite phone from the past 10 years, but I'm looking elsewhere when I upgrade because I'm worried I'll get left in the dark on updates within a year of purchase.

Google only "guarantees" OS updates for two years for their devices.

Oh and the Z is the flagship now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay