Moto X: Dev boot loader unlock and root
Just order a developer edition to use on AT&T. I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction on how to unlock the boot loader and root the phone, using a MAC.
Also, I would like to know how to restore to complete stock for the time when I need to.
I have done a bit of reading around on xda, but I have been out of the android arena for a while, and would appreciate the help,
Last edited by BlueGoldAce; 05-02-2014 at 02:57 AM.
- 05-02-2014, 08:07 AM #2
- By fiat3192 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 52Last Post: 06-15-2014, 11:56 AM
- By cgardnervt in forum OnePlus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2014, 08:38 PM
- By Vaknin Shay in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:10 AM
- By llgarman in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 06:48 AM
- By grandgalaz in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 07:01 AM