How to root model xt1053 , 32g. ?
I am thai people.Thailand country. I'm sorry i use english language not good. I use MOTO X xt1053,32g. about 2month.
I need to root it. I tried follow in many webside but not finish. I think i do not understand more than.
I hope someone to helpme.
- 07-06-2014, 06:04 PM #3
- 202 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- BobZ CM10
Re: How to root model xt1053 , 32g. ?
Here you go. Follow the instructions and you will be fine.
1. Find the new Superuser zip to flash. SuperSU is not all that it's cracked up to be.
2. Find the TWRP recovery. Much better to use and easier to use since it's all touch.
3. If you have Windows 8, you'll need to Google "fastboot/adb drivers Windows 8." The official Android SDK download fails to mention that Windows 8/8.1 has problems with those drivers they have inside the package because they are not digitally signed, which 8/8.1 prefers.
- 07-08-2014, 08:05 AM #5
- 07-09-2014, 09:36 AM #6
- 07-16-2014, 12:24 PM #7
- By bagou01 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2015, 11:13 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:23 AM
- By srgonu in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 05:08 AM
- By Bill Nock in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2014, 03:16 AM