One Click Root - 4.4.2, Finally!
So apparently only a few days ago some one mixed two root methods / exploits, to create a 1 click root with an auto-root on booth up. No System write, but don't think were going to ever get that far.
[Root][APP]TowelPieRoot for the Moto X | Moto X | XDA Forum
I wanted to root, but I prefer the one-click method because I don't know what I'm doing half the time. and It's only a temp root so I don't have to worry about it messing up the warranty or anything? idk. Why does it come so close to the 4.4.4 release though.
- 11-07-2014, 07:00 AM #2
- 11-25-2014, 09:39 PM #3
- 12-18-2014, 11:29 PM #4
- 02-05-2015, 02:12 PM #5
- 03-15-2015, 05:25 PM #6
- 01-27-2016, 04:41 AM #7
- 02-05-2016, 01:46 AM #8
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-07-2014, 02:04 AM
- By BootsNCats in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2014, 07:10 PM
- By marios1441 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 09:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-26-2014, 07:33 AM
- By mattchuu27 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-26-2014, 01:55 AM