- 1 Posts
So it is not possible to unlock the bootloader of the Verizon Moto X version 4.4.4?
I got my device code and typed it into the Motorola device unlock checker and it said you can not unlock the bootloader of the Verizon Moto X without getting the dev version. Is there anyway around this or will there be in the future?
- 08-16-2014, 08:09 PM #2
- 11-12-2014, 01:47 PM #3
Re: So it is not possible to unlock the bootloader of the Verizon Moto X version 4.4.4?
There are many, many reasons to want to unlock/root while not wanting to bother with a custom ROM. For example, perhaps wanting only to tether with a 3rd party app, or only run Titanium in a mode that requires root, etc.
Back to -- and bumping -- the original question: has anyone figured out how to root the non-DE version of the Verizon (XT1060) 2013 Moto X running 4.4.4?
- 11-16-2014, 10:57 PM #4
- By unstoppablekem in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 62Last Post: 09-03-2014, 08:14 PM
- By StinkyPete211 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 37Last Post: 08-21-2014, 07:50 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:52 AM
- By TBONEgotCHA in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2014, 08:27 PM