How much will the Moto X cost?
The Motorola X phone is said to cost less than rivaling phones. Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside said that the $650 price tag won't persist and that Motorola is going to change that. Do you think Motorola will sell the X phone for $300-$450 or higher? What price do you think they will offer (No contract obviously)
- 06-05-2013, 08:46 AM #2
- 06-05-2013, 11:12 AM #3
Re: How much will the Moto X cost?a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (164.55.2.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola Moto G (173.44.20.falcon_cdma.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4.2)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 2012 (KOT49H, KitKat 4.4.2)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums
- 06-05-2013, 01:00 PM #4
Re: How much will the Moto X cost?
Are we expecting it on the play store? I will venture 400-500.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- 06-05-2013, 01:12 PM #5
- 06-10-2013, 12:07 PM #6Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
[Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
- 06-10-2013, 09:14 PM #7
- 06-10-2013, 11:44 PM #8
- By cinek in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:32 PM
- By BasedRawb in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 18Last Post: 12-07-2011, 02:52 AM
- By jdg1 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 23Last Post: 06-29-2011, 09:56 PM
- By Schmid7y in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-03-2010, 11:08 PM
- By Josh K in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2010, 01:22 PM