How much will the Moto X cost?
The Motorola X phone is said to cost less than rivaling phones. Motorola CEO Dennis Woodside said that the $650 price tag won't persist and that Motorola is going to change that. Do you think Motorola will sell the X phone for $300-$450 or higher? What price do you think they will offer (No contract obviously)
- 06-05-2013, 09:46 AM #2
- 06-05-2013, 12:12 PM #3
Re: How much will the Moto X cost?a.k.a. RyZR from HoFo
Motorola Moto X (140.45.5.ghost_verizon.Verizon.en.US, KitKat 4.4)
Motorola DROID Bionic (98.72.22.XT865.Verizon.en.US, Jelly Bean 4.1.2)
Google Nexus 7 (JWR66V, Jelly Bean 4.3)
What other devices have I had? Here's my phone timeline.
Support your favorite Android app and game developers. Pay for apps! And don't block ads!
- 06-05-2013, 02:00 PM #4
- 06-05-2013, 02:12 PM #5
- 06-10-2013, 01:07 PM #6Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
[Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
- 06-10-2013, 10:14 PM #7
- 06-11-2013, 12:44 AM #8
- By cinek in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 09-14-2013, 02:32 PM
- By BasedRawb in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 18Last Post: 12-07-2011, 03:52 AM
- By jdg1 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 23Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:56 PM
- By Schmid7y in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-04-2010, 12:08 AM
- By Josh K in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2010, 02:22 PM