Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tdizzel
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default In order, what top 3 X / Droid features are you looking forward to the most:

Tough one for me:

1. Always Ready, oh man, can't wait
    2. Breathing notifications
    3. Integrated Motorola Direct

oh, i gotta add, pulling the phone out of my pocket to check the time and not pressing a button. woot!

yeah i'm bored, so what. lol.

Default Re: In order, what top 3 X / Droid features are you looking forward to the most:

1)All day battery life
    2)No lag
    3)active notifications
    I customized my signature using Motomaker
    Thanked by:
    Ry 
    Ry and jephanie like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: In order, what top 3 X / Droid features are you looking forward to the most:

Quote Originally Posted by tdizzel View Post
    1)All day battery life
    2)No lag
    3)active notifications
    oh my gosh, how could i have forgotten no lag. that what i've resisted Android for all along. i could swear googorola made a phone just for me.

Quote Originally Posted by tdizzel View Post
    1)All day battery life
    2)No lag
    3)active notifications
    This

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    700 Global Posts
    ROM
    MIUI

Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    oh my gosh, how could i have forgotten no lag. that what i've resisted Android for all along. i could swear googorola made a phone just for me.
    Really though? You're coming from a Palm Pre, and that's what was stopping you?
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by JungleLarry View Post
    Really though? You're coming from a Palm Pre, and that's what was stopping you?
    lol. :D. yup. I always had a negative view of Android because ever since it came out i've heard it was laggy and glitchy. i guess i'm putting "laggy" to represent all that is unsmooth about android. My Pre wasn't stuttery or glitchy, i didn't need weekly reboots. (plus the androids that got good reviews were too big. And i woulda had to pay $10/mo to get a new phone and $120/year extra for a too big laggy stuttery glitchy phone was about as unappealing as could be. bleh.I coulda gotten an optimus s without upcharge, but heard that s--t was wack, so i passed on it. And went i finally went to possible take the plunge on the too big sammy a handful of weeks ago, the last thing i asked him as i'm looking distastefully at the jumbo was how many times he had to reboot it b/c of lag/glitch etc, he said 3-4x a month, um..wow, sounds great. I maybe woulda got an iPhone to avoid android but i woulda been too embarrassed to be seen with one, and if i had to look at the cartoonish s--t for years on end i woulda wanted to throw-up, lol. But i never wanted an Android ever.
    Last edited by paisley99; 08-19-2013 at 10:11 AM.

1. Stock Android (I am almost giddy at the prospect of dumping Touchwiz)
    2. Always on Voice
    3. Active notifications

Lag is a very distant 4, because I didn't have a big lag problem with the s3.

Posted via Android Central App