When Will AT&T Motomaker Start?

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
no, nothing's been reported, not even rumors. I would stick to their twitter site, if they were to drop hints or announce, it would be there.

For some reason I seem to remember other phones were either midnight easter. Or midnight pacific.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

anotherdroid

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
my guess is 10am EDT. but, midnight might be smart to give it a quiet launch. don't anybody use motomaker.com until at least Saturday morning though, i need full speed.

Travisimo

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
It's very strange, almost as if they are not ready for the launch... I hope this doesn't turn into a botched launch. I'm not expecting it to go live until later in the morning tomorrow.

Has it been confirmed that you'll be able to buy an unsubsidized Moto X on Motomaker.com? Or will we have to go to the AT&T store and then enter the code after we buy it there?

lostaggie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
It's very strange, almost as if they are not ready for the launch... I hope this doesn't turn into a botched launch. I'm not expecting it to go live until later in the morning tomorrow.

Has it been confirmed that you'll be able to buy an unsubsidized Moto X on Motomaker.com? Or will we have to go to the AT&T store and then enter the code after we buy it there?

My local store told me we would ave to buy code at the store buy that doesn't seem to be a good business model.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
My local store told me we would ave to buy code at the store buy that doesn't seem to be a good business model.

they might want people to know they want the phone instead of people getting excited, not seeing any colors in person, buying it then returning it. or she could be wrong and just have misinterprented what she was told.

Last edited:

wolfedude88

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Moto Maker is technically live right now, you can go toSears.com

But you need the code, my store told me I would have to come in and purchase it, then I could order there or then go home and use moto maker.

AT&T website lets you buy the X now, but if you click design your own it still isn't up yet.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
You sat around waiting for the site to go live at midnight? Did they ever give you any indication that would be the case? Even if they did, would customizing your phone at midnight give you some advantage over doing it at 6 am?

You guys are out of your damn minds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge