Moto X Battery Life

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Just thought I would share how the battery life with the Moto X is so far. 30 minutes of on screen time, battery saver not enabled. Two email accounts syncing along with the usual social networks. I get good LTE reception where I am now so I am sure that helps. Early thoughts are that this phone has great battery stamina. Especially frugal when it is in standby.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377375135511.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377375135511.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,167

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Just thought I would share how the battery life with the Moto X is so far. 30 minutes of on screen time, battery saver not enabled. Two email accounts syncing along with the usual social networks. I get good LTE reception where I am now so I am sure that helps. Early thoughts are that this phone has great battery stamina. Especially frugal when it is in standby.

I've had mine off the charger for 2 hours now and have only dropped 10%. 1 hour of LTE and 1 hour of wifi. So far this is a big improvement over my GNex that would sometimes drop 10% in the first 30 minutes off the charger.

Sent from my Nexus 7

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
e6a5ypa3.jpg

This is with heavy use. On track to get 18-20 hours on battery. Pretty good if you ask me.

Sent from my Moto X

dwd3885

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
No real point top a battery impressions thread only a day after having the phone. Wait a few days at least.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Bl00dRunzC0ld

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm really thinking about selling my One and getting the X simply because my battery life is horrible. Glad to see people are getting good life even if it is only a day worth of use.

Posted via Android Central App

snguyen10

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
At 54% with 3 hour screen on time, 15 hours since last charged. No games or anything, just web browsing and etc. I'm amazed by the battery life so far, my HTC One would over heat and be dead by 6pm.

SuperMarioVT

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site

You were on Wifi for half of the time.. Even my horrible GNexus can last 24 hours on Wifi..

If you want a real test, stay on 4G LTE for the whole time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

whtchdr

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I was only on WiFi for about 15 minutes watching a video. Over 10 hours on LTE only.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
You were on Wifi for half of the time.. Even my horrible GNexus can last 24 hours on Wifi..

If you want a real test, stay on 4G LTE for the whole time

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

My Gnex lasts 8 hours on WiFi. I want to burn it in a bucket of gasoline as soon as I get my next phone. The Gnex was a gigantic turd that most every site bragged was so friggin' awesome simply because it was a Nexus. Maybe the GSM version isn't as bad but the Verizon version sucks more than a White House intern.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
My Gnex lasts 8 hours on WiFi. I want to burn it in a bucket of gasoline as soon as I get my next phone. The Gnex was a gigantic turd that most every site bragged was so friggin' awesome simply because it was a Nexus. Maybe the GSM version isn't as bad but the Verizon version sucks more than a White House intern.

Have you ever gotten a new battery for it?

cctpitts01

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site

Could not stop laughing at the White House Intern comment 😊

chrisdiaz73

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
unplugged at 7am this morning....plugged back in just now at 1:18am and it was at 40%....I am thinking this is gonna be a great long lasting phone!