Verizon Moto X Listed on Best Buy website

May 15, 2013
Visit site
...but no release or delivery date. Well, for those of us Big Red users who want to get our grubby hands on it, it's at least a sign that it's coming. Just still no guarantee as to when.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
been there for a while. so has sprint's. motorola posted on their fb that "other carriers" would get theirs "early september", so i wouldn't hold my breath on the 8/29 date.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
been there for a while. so has sprint's. motorola posted on their fb that "other carriers" would get theirs "early september", so i wouldn't hold my breath on the 8/29 date.

No way. 12:00:01 AM (00:00:01) GMT on 8/29 if it's not available, I'm filing a formal complaint with Google, Motorola, Verizon and Best Buy, + alerting the FCC, BBB and ITC about fraudulent practices related to noncompliance with a literal interpretation of rumors created by geeks on the internet.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
No way. 12:00:01 GMT on 8/29 if it's not available, I'm filing a formal complaint with Google, Motorola, Verizon and Best Buy, + alerting the FCC, BBB and ITC about fraudulent practices related to noncompliance with a literal interpretation of rumors created by geeks on the internet.

You kid, but that reminds me of when people were literally counting down the days until the official end of summer when Motorola mentioned that the Froyo update would be out for the Droid X by the end of the summer the year it was released. "THERE ARE TWO DAYS LEFT IN SUMMER. WHERE IS FROYO?"

Nothavingit

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
No way. 12:00:01 AM (00:00:01) GMT on 8/29 if it's not available, I'm filing a formal complaint with Google, Motorola, Verizon and Best Buy, + alerting the FCC, BBB and ITC about fraudulent practices related to noncompliance with a literal interpretation of rumors created by geeks on the internet.

I see what you did there, and it was hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC