- 08-24-2013, 09:44 PM #2
- 1,011 Posts
Re: Giant X ad in midtown nyc...
then in a mini video he says about the camera, recs hdr is on auto, so turn on hdr when not a moving object, and turn hdr off with moving shot
mentions it takes good action pictures, exposure in good light at 1/4000ths of a second to the gs4 1/2000ths
mentions he's used dif software and he hasn't found anything that can work with the colors but uses, "jb+(?)" for touch to focus.
and says he chooses the X for his daily driver over htc 1.
- 08-24-2013, 09:53 PM #4
- 08-24-2013, 09:58 PM #5
- 08-25-2013, 03:00 AM #6
- By aledrhys92 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2013, 06:49 PM
- By Jessica Florio in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 11Last Post: 08-25-2013, 05:32 AM
- By liandral in forum Market HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 10:17 PM
- By ozarkham in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2013, 09:19 PM
- By Skyezo in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2013, 03:03 PM