- 182 Posts
Tmo and Moto X
I'm a lil fuzzy on this. I know that T-Mobile said they were not directly selling the Moto X. When the exclusive with AT&T and Moto Maker expires . Should I be able to use the Moto Maker site to get a custom X that would be set for T-Mobile? By that I'm not saying unlocked though that would be great. I mean so that things like wireless calling can be done with it.
Right now I can do this with my play store Gnex. That said it's not baked in and I have to use a third party app like talk tone to do that.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4
- 08-25-2013, 10:33 PM #2
- 08-25-2013, 11:58 PM #3
- 08-26-2013, 12:05 AM #4
- 08-26-2013, 11:23 AM #5
- 08-26-2013, 11:28 AM #6
- By chrisdiaz73 in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:48 PM
- By kaschiro in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:24 PM
- By killachandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 11:07 AM
- By matt3166 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-26-2013, 12:29 AM
- By lucky24_01 in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2013, 10:28 PM