Help with Moto X font size
I went back to the AT&T store today to see if there was something I missed. I installed Flipboard on the Moto X and the HTC One. I went into the accessibility settings on both phones and set the font to their largest settings. In the Moto X , there is only one choice, that choice is large text. I opened Flipboard, there was no change in the font size. I currently have a galaxy s3 when I change the font size to large, it is system wide. In Flipboard it increases the font size. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a way to change the font size in either the Moto X or the HTC One so that it will affect apps such as Flipboard? I appreciate this group's help thanks in advance.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-26-2013, 09:27 PM #2
- 139 Posts
Re: Help with Moto X font size
- Change the font size in the "Display" settings, not accessibility.
- Flipboard allows for its own font size settings - make those larger or smaller depending on your preference. It seems that Flipboard doesn't follow the system font size settng, but uses its own.
- 09-03-2013, 09:14 AM #5
- 09-03-2013, 07:04 PM #6
- 09-04-2013, 07:41 AM #7
- By Josh1billion in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 02:57 PM
- By quietlybrilliant in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:51 AM
- By solitariaf29 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:45 PM
- By davidcf in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2013, 10:43 PM
- By mohimab in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 08-26-2013, 09:58 PM