1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Default Time Without a Signal

My X is showing extremely high time without a signal numbers, although I have never seen it without a signal. Today after 13 hours 34 minutes and 31 seconds of "time on," it shows 46% time without a signal. Yet when I look at the bar showing mobile network signal in the battery use screen, there are only a couple very slim red bars, presumably when I go into the parking garage at work, where there truly is no signal. Yesterday it was 24%. I have never had any other phone register more than 1 or 2%. Does the X measure the signal differently? Is it measuring LTE signal? I have a microcell at home and we have a network repeater at work which will cause it to be on 4G rather than LTE. I am at a loss. What are the rest of you seeing? Any ideas?

Default Re: Time Without a Signal

Not sure if it is related but after one day of use my moto x stopped receiving data signal and still showed bars but I was only able to make calls and text message, no internet at all. I went to att and they popped in a new sim and it was fixed.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Time Without a Signal

Where you on wifi for awhile and it is just counting that wrong maybe?