Newbie needs a little help..
I'm relatively new to android and I am now using a Moto X. I have to exchange my X due to rattling buttons and can't seem to figure out how to back up my phone so I don't have to set everything up again. I'd like to do a restore from back up so that I could have all my apps, folders, pictures etc.
Any help would be appreciated.
- 08-28-2013, 02:21 PM #2
- 08-28-2013, 02:45 PM #4
- By CallerHoller in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 09-03-2013, 03:58 PM
- By Burdette305 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
- By mikeneo15 in forum Epic 4G Touch AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 01:31 PM
- By velocitysc43 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:51 AM
- By worldsoutro in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:36 AM