- 101 Posts
How much space does the bottom buttons take?
By the looks of it, the bottom row for the buttons actually make the screen size about 4.2'' or so, you dont really get the full 4.7 screen experience.
any thoughts of the bottom buttons?
do you realize the screen size smaller with the touch buttons on the bottom?
any extra opinions would be great.
- 08-28-2013, 10:09 PM #2
- 414 Posts
Re: How much space does the bottom buttons take?
I've seen others say that the on screen buttons make the screen more like 4.5". Before the Moto X I had a Galaxy Nexus. The bottom bar just blends in and I don't notice the loss of screen space. The bar will disappear when watching movies or when playing certain games.
Sent from my Moto X
- 08-28-2013, 10:39 PM #3
- 08-28-2013, 10:53 PM #4
- 08-28-2013, 11:14 PM #5
- By Air Force in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:58 PM
- By losl in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:15 PM
- By icedhot in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2013, 04:25 AM
- By andog88 in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM
- By Rigelian in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM