Screen Protectors

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It looks like these are the only ones available that aren't wet apply screen protectors. Has anyone received them yet? I would love to see some SGP screen protectors, but it doesn't look like they're going to hit the market. What is everyone using?

TonyStarks260

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I tried the ivisor since I needed something quickly, but didn't like that at all, so now I've got some of the power support ones on order. I can give some feedback once i get em. I'm also waiting on some SGP ones, really hope they do a Glas version as well those are definitely worth the extra coin.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
To those who have ordered the Power Supply ones, how are they? Also, since shipping is flipping $10.95, how fast is that? Should be same day at that price. I'd just like to know what they are like before I fork out $26 for a screen protector.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using the clear Verizon protector and it is actually very, very good. As a backup, I also ordered some Supershieldz.

How are the Supershieldz? Have you used them at all yet? I may just have to go to Verizon and pick some of theirs up. The Power Supply ones are insanely expensive.

jephanie

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
How are the Supershieldz? Have you used them at all yet? I may just have to go to Verizon and pick some of theirs up. The Power Supply ones are insanely expensive.

Never used them before but have heard about them. They were dirt cheap on Amazon so I thought I'd give them a shot.

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
To those who have ordered the Power Supply ones, how are they? Also, since shipping is flipping $10.95, how fast is that? Should be same day at that price. I'd just like to know what they are like before I fork out $26 for a screen protector.

i'd love to try these as well. There are 100's of reviews on amazon of them for dif devices if that helps.
Amazon.com: power support screen - Power Support / Screen Protectors / Accessories: Cell Phones & Accessories

i've never used a static cling one. interested though.

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site

Joe the Insider

Trusted Member
Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a case from motos site and it's trading forever. I ordered it on the 8/31 and I haven't received tracking yet.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
The only screen protector I've used on a phone is Ghost Armor. I liked it. I think Ghost Armors are better than other screen protectors I've come across. It might have helped, too, that I went to a Ghost Armor kiosk and paid to have it installed. Of course, I ended up dropping that phone and cracking the screen--the only time I've ever broken a phone--and once I got an insurance replacement, I never put another screen protector on it.

I'm leaning towards not putting a screen protector on my Moto X, though if I come across another Ghost Armor kiosk, I may have one of those installed. I do know that Ghost Armor has protectors and skins for the Moto X. I just don't think it's likely that I'll come across one of their kiosks anytime in the near future.

myRT

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Anyone ever use BestSkinsEver? I used them on all of my previous phones and loved em. Easy to install and durable.
I'm torn on whether to get one for my X or not. If I don't, I know it'll get scratched and I'll be livid. Hate screen protectors honestly but lose my freakin' mind if my screen gets a scratch!

Crap....gonna order a couple I guess

Posted via my MotoX

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Anyone ever use BestSkinsEver? I used them on all of my previous phones and loved em. Easy to install and durable.
I'm torn on whether to get one for my X or not. If I don't, I know it'll get scratched and I'll be livid. Hate screen protectors honestly but lose my freakin' mind if my screen gets a scratch!

Crap....gonna order a couple I guess

Posted via my MotoX

There's better out there in term of look and feel. Namely Phantom Skinz and from what i've read, Ghost Armor. Less orange peel effect. (although both are about $10 more than bse and not as easy to apply)

globster2000

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
There's better out there in term of look and feel. Namely Phantom Skinz and from what i've read, Ghost Armor. Less orange peel effect. (although both are about $10 more than bse and not as easy to apply)

I am actually using the phantom skinz on my moto x. I have to say that I cannot tell that the screen protector is on unless I look at it very carefully. However, if you order the phantom skinz remember to take off the cover before applying.

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently using the clear Verizon protector and it is actually very, very good. As a backup, I also ordered some Supershieldz.

Just ordered some similar to the super sheilds: "Insivisble defender"

Never used this type, is their only flaw early scratching? the only thing i know about them is, unlike polyurethane they're not rubbery feeling, don't have the orange peel effect and are easier to apply, but what is the downside?

Solo118

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered some similar to the super sheilds: "Insivisble defender"

Never used this type, is their only flaw early scratching? the only thing i know about them is, unlike polyurethane they're not rubbery feeling, don't have the orange peel effect and are easier to apply, but what is the downside?

This actually looks pretty good!

I installed a Skinomi, its nothing special but for $3 shipped on Amazon I am happy. In all honesty I prefer the wet install that Skinomi offered

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
This actually looks pretty good!

I installed a Skinomi, its nothing special but for $3 shipped on Amazon I am happy. In all honesty I prefer the wet install that Skinomi offered

why do you prefer wet install (polyU) over dry (PET)? i mean, i guess i'll know in a few days when my invis defend get here since i have already used (and do like) poly ones, but still. :D

Solo118

Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
why do you prefer wet install (polyU) over dry (PET)? i mean, i guess i'll know in a few days when my invis defend get here since i have already used (and do like) poly ones, but still. :D

Nearly every time I tried a dry install I got dust under the protector. With wet installs I never had that issue. Plus of course if its a wet install you have a chance to move the protector in case you dont align it perfectly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non