- 254 Posts
VZW unlimited plan
Online, VZW wont sell the X at retail price ($599) without a plan change
Why would you not add a new line, buy the X for $199, then cancel the new line, pay the $350 ETF and move the X to the old unlimited line?
Seems like that would be $199 for X + $350 for ETF = $550
What am I missing?
- 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM #2
- 08-29-2013, 09:57 AM #3
- 8,420 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 08-29-2013, 10:25 AM #5
- 08-29-2013, 10:28 AM #6
- 457 Posts
- 08-29-2013, 10:31 AM #7
- 08-29-2013, 10:44 AM #8
- By dfinke23 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-12-2013, 10:08 PM
- By UncleChewie in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 09-12-2013, 02:53 AM
- By DaveGoose in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-31-2013, 01:07 PM
- By grkmnl in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2013, 08:17 AM
- By raino in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:02 PM