Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 151 to 175 of 199
Like Tree38Likes
  1. #151  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    I just got the air jacket and love it. Feels great, not bulky at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto X Case-20131124_095842.jpg   Moto X Case-20131124_095749.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    alphabets and weksa like this.
  2. #152  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Sweet. Mine should be here tomorrow

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. #153  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by prissysox View Post
    Thanks. I ordered one as well. Hopefully I like it. My X fell on the concrete the other day. Screen cracked in bottom corner.

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
    Is this common with all 4.x" screen phones? I used to drop my palm pre all the time, it would just bounce off concrete and be just fine. My moto's first time hitting the floor and it was a goner. I know the iPhone screen is constantly cracking/breaking, same for the Sammy galaxy, I always thought they were just crack-prone, but are most today's phones like this?

    Posted via Android Central App
  4. #154  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    No longer recommend the White/Gray Incipio Dual Pro case. I noticed the white portion was taking on a pinkish cast after a week or two. Contacted Incipio and they agreed to exchange it for a new Cyan/Gray colored case. I had an Incipio case before for my old Droid X that broke and they sent me a new replacement for that case too. So, I must say that Incipio customer service has been very good in my experience. I've also had their cases on my Droid Razr Maxx. Also, I ended up purchasing a Griffin Reveal with a white border and the clear back and after about a week now, I've been very pleased with this case. The clear back shows off the pattern on the back on the white phone and so far, the white border has not become discolored at all.

    Quote Originally Posted by ETPhoneHomeT View Post
    Sure, I'll try to remember to post some pics tonight when I get home from work. I actually bought both the Black/Black and White/Gray. Do you want to see pictures of both or just the White/Gray?

    Here's some pics...sorry, not the best photos.

    Attachment 88392
    Attachment 88393
    Attachment 88394
  5. #155  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by paisley99 View Post
    Is this common with all 4.x" screen phones? I used to drop my palm pre all the time, it would just bounce off concrete and be just fine. My moto's first time hitting the floor and it was a goner. I know the iPhone screen is constantly cracking/breaking, same for the Sammy galaxy, I always thought they were just crack-prone, but are most today's phones like this?

    Posted via Android Central App
    If they fall at the right angle they will crack. The corners are very vulnerable. Falling completely face down is usually less harmful.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #156  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by lgGslateuser View Post
    I just got the air jacket and love it. Feels great, not bulky at all.
    Can you please post a link where you bought it from?
    Sent from my Moto X assembled in the USA!!
  7. #157  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Can you please post a link where you bought it from?
    Moto website

    Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app
  8. #158  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    My bad. I thought it was aftermarket.
    Sent from my Moto X assembled in the USA!!
  9. #159  
    Vaas's Avatar

    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    I am very picky about my cases. I tried the one from the Moto site Pro Shell case. found it overall not to my liking. It was little too slippery and design wise was just ok.

    I decided to go with the SUPCASE on amazon Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Black/Black, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories

    Love the case design. the sides are grippy. I got the black/black design as I have a black Moto X and did not need to show off the back color. I love the little dimple on the back to match the phone. Overall, very please with it.
    Thanked by:
    huntnyc likes this.
  10. #160  
    crakedparrot's Avatar

    Posts
    41 Posts
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    ROM
    GeeWiz 2.6

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    I got the Griffin case from the moto site, I really like it. Doesn't add much bulk and has a nice soft touch grip, and is 15.00 less than the incase pro.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  11. #161  
    Xader's Avatar

    Posts
    61 Posts
    Global Posts
    503 Global Posts

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    My wife is using a Seidio Surface

    Moto X Case-3.jpg
  12. #162  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaas View Post
    I am very picky about my cases. I tried the one from the Moto site Pro Shell case. found it overall not to my liking. It was little too slippery and design wise was just ok.

    I decided to go with the SUPCASE on amazon Amazon.com: SUPCASE Motorola Moto X Phone Unicorn Beetle Hybrid Case - Black/Black, Free HD Clear Screen Protector, Bubble Free Installation Instruction Included: Cell Phones & Accessories

    Love the case design. the sides are grippy. I got the black/black design as I have a black Moto X and did not need to show off the back color. I love the little dimple on the back to match the phone. Overall, very please with it.
    I got this one too except the clear back. I ordered it before I picked out the color of the phone and I ended up with the woven black in the end. It has an interesting effect making it look more gray but I don't mind it.

    I like the feeling of the sides with some grip. The side buttons are a bit hard to press but I don't use them too much. The back is smooth and hard. When I set it on the table I can spin it. It's also impossible to type on it with it flat on the table because, well, it isn't flat and it slides easy. It does however feel rugged enough that I get a feeling of it providing protection.

    I think I like it and I don't feel I overpaid for it like some other cases.

    Posted via Android Central App
  13. #163  
  14. #164  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Just got the Evecase S-line clear for $4.05 shipped. It adds a nice heft to the phone, and overall it feels more secure when I'm holding the phone in my hand. I have a regular white Moto X (i.e. woven white ).
    Last edited by weksa; 12-13-2013 at 10:26 AM.
    Thanked by:
    dmark44 likes this.
  15. #165  
    dj ozone's Avatar

    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    700 Global Posts

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    a lotta good cases in this thread...thanks!
  16. #166  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Just got this Anker Glaze Minimalistic Case in a couple days ago.

    First impressions are great due to the overall look and feel of the case.

    It has an awesome texture that feels like very fine sandpaper that's been used and is now smooth if that makes any sense. It also fits perfectly with a very durable and tight fit. It doesn't feel like its going to fall off or wear and lose form but only time will tell.

    It also has an open top and bottom which I love simply because I can use my Audio Technica headphones again without having to take my case off every time I want to listen to music. I would love to have a closed top and bottom that also fits the headohone jack but that wishful thinking as I've yet to come across one that does.

    The color is great but not the same as the picture on Amazon. It's much darker in person which isn't a bad thing just not what I expected. Even still I'm glad that I got to get a colorful case as I missed out on the Cyber Monday Moto Maker deal and had to settle for a woven white TMO Moto X. Not complaining, just kind of bummed I didn't get my custom paint job. This case is a nice alternative.

    I also like that the Anker branding on the back isn't tacky and huge. Most case makers need to take a note and not slap their ugly logo or lame name all over the case and if they want too then at least make it small like Anker did. Keep it simple.

    That's all I can really say at this point but will update later after a few days of use.

    Here's the link in case you want to snag on for yourself:
    http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Mi...0-20&m1k=vb_ac
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto X Case-imag0010.jpg   Moto X Case-imag0008.jpg   Moto X Case-imag0009.jpg   Moto X Case-imag0011.jpg   Moto X Case-imag0004.jpg  

    Thanked by:
  17. #167  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by weksa View Post
    Just got the Evecase S-line clear for $4.05 shipped. It adds a nice heft to the phone, and overall it feels more secure when I'm holding the phone in my hand. I have a regular white Moto X (i.e. woven white ).
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/7etuduhe.jpg http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/13/dy6asezy.jpg
    Nice. I ordered the same design by Cimo only because it seemed it would ship faster w/2-day plus they were well reviewed on Amazon. Cost twice as much though...over $9

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  18. #168  
    grooks's Avatar

    Posts
    459 Posts
    Global Posts
    460 Global Posts

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by calmlydefyinglogic View Post
    Just got this Anker Glaze Minimalistic Case in a couple days ago.

    First impressions are great due to the overall look and feel of the case.

    It has an awesome texture that feels like very fine sandpaper that's been used and is now smooth if that makes any sense. It also fits perfectly with a very durable and tight fit. It doesn't feel like its going to fall off or wear and lose form but only time will tell.

    It also has an open top and bottom which I love simply because I can use my Audio Technica headphones again without having to take my case off every time I want to listen to music. I would love to have a closed top and bottom that also fits the headohone jack but that wishful thinking as I've yet to come across one that does.

    The color is great but not the same as the picture on Amazon. It's much darker in person which isn't a bad thing just not what I expected. Even still I'm glad that I got to get a colorful case as I missed out on the Cyber Monday Moto Maker deal and had to settle for a woven white TMO Moto X. Not complaining, just kind of bummed I didn't get my custom paint job. This case is a nice alternative.

    I also like that the Anker branding on the back isn't tacky and huge. Most case makers need to take a note and not slap their ugly logo or lame name all over the case and if they want too then at least make it small like Anker did. Keep it simple.

    That's all I can really say at this point but will update later after a few days of use.

    Here's the link in case you want to snag on for yourself:
    http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Mi...0-20&m1k=vb_ac
    If you want the exact same case but without the logo on the back check out CaseBuy Quicksand Series or Iwotou Matte Quicksand. I originally purchased the Areser Quicksand but doesn't seem to me sold by Amazon anymore.
  19. #169  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by calmlydefyinglogic View Post
    Just got this Anker Glaze Minimalistic Case in a couple days ago.
    ...
    It looks to me like none of the corners would be protected in a fall where the phone came down mostly face first. Can you comment on that, please?
  20. #170  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by dmark44 View Post
    Nice. I ordered the same design by Cimo only because it seemed it would ship faster w/2-day plus they were well reviewed on Amazon. Cost twice as much though...over $9

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
    I chose the Evecase over the Cimo only because it was cheaper, being able to bear with the longer shipping time. But I did think of the Cimo during that waiting time, frequently paranoid about dropping my phone lol.
  21. #171  
    cwbcpa's Avatar

    Posts
    299 Posts
    Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

    Default Moto X Case



    This is my blue/clear back Supcase on the DE Moto X.
    Thanked by 2:
  22. #172  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottMGS View Post
    It looks to me like none of the corners would be protected in a fall where the phone came down mostly face first. Can you comment on that, please?
    Well, I haven't dropped my Moto X yet so I can't comment on the drop protection. I would assume that it's not going to protect your Moto X as much as some other cases posted in this thread. That's honestly not really a concern of mine as I've never been known to drop my devices.

    More so, I specifically bought this case for two reasons:
    1. It looks great and feels awesome in hand. It adds to the overall looks of the Moto X while offering light protection.
    2. The top and bottom are open which allows me to use my over ear Audio Technica headphones without removing the case and I like that I can see more of my white device underneath the case.

    I usually never use cases on any of my devices so if I do happen to use one its always very slim and usually adds to the overall look and feel. That being said, I'm absolutely loving this Anker case and will most likely check them out again when I need another case. I usually use Spigen when I do use a case but they don't make one for the Moto X.
  23. #173  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by sholzer View Post
    I'm using the Verizon standard case holster combo. I need a holster during the day. Overall good case but like a few of the cases I've seen the top and bottom front is slightly exposed similar to the incipio. I wish it wrapped the edges a bit more like the diztronic. I'm wondering if any of the other cases would fit in the Verizon holster. I'm looking for the slimmest solution.

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4
    I wonder if the Diztronic case would fit

    Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk
  24. #174  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    Quote Originally Posted by cwbcpa View Post
    Is that the baby blue one from Amazon? If so, it's weird that the color differs so much from what they are advertising.
  25. #175  

    Default Re: Moto X Case

    The X is too good looking and feeling to put a case on it in my opinion. Though I paid for it because on Sunday I dropped it square on its face. Obliterated the display, so bad the phone was unusable. Perfect timing for the cyber Monday sale.

    Posted via Android Central App
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:53 PM
  2. Favorite slim-hard case?
    By kwitel in forum HTC One
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 08:25 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:56 PM
  4. Custom Moto X Build Quality
    By BlackMamba14 in forum Moto X
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:20 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-28-2013, 11:56 PM

Posting Permissions