- 08-31-2013, 12:54 AM #2
Re: Attempting to purchase Moto X. There's a checkbox that says "LTE UNL SMT VVMT" and adds 30/m?? A
Ok ok ok. I just did some Googling and apparently that means I chose to have UNLIMITED LTE? That's impossible, though, right? ATT doesn't do that anymore...right?
I better not be getting screwed over by ATT here.
- By cobra617 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-03-2013, 08:52 PM
- By JIMV in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:55 PM
- By skiogawa in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 06:59 AM
- By Ekiiia88 in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:58 AM
- By seasoul in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 12:26 AM