- 13 Posts
I love my Moto x. it is better than any other phone I have owned. I love how fast it is. it is just the right size. very responsive everything Is just right. the one thing that I can't figure out thought is autofit. I have to expand the Web page on my own and when I do it does not wrap the text. I have looked in settings and everything. this is my first Motorola phone so am I missing something? any suggestions will be tried and appreciated. thanks!Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- 09-02-2013, 08:35 PM #2
- 13 Posts
Re: auto fit
Ya that is what I have always done too but it is not making it big enough. It brings it up but not like my old evo did. I had gone to settings to get it right but not seeing anything there that helps.Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
- 09-03-2013, 07:44 AM #4
- 09-03-2013, 07:55 AM #5
- By bewpy in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2013, 03:36 AM
- By coolbreeze in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-07-2013, 12:09 PM
- By MONDINGO in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-03-2013, 06:33 AM
- By NickA in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:11 PM
- By Ryche in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 09-01-2013, 11:07 PM