- 101 Posts
google chrome issues.
I thought that my battery was bad but im starting to think it's Google chrome on 4g that drains my battery and ovetheats my phone up to 112 degrees according to gsam battery app. Any body else have issues? Maybe my settings have everything enabled on the browser ? No idea. Any advice would be great. Does everybody use Google chrome ?
- 09-03-2013, 07:21 AM #2
- 36 Posts
Re: google chrome issues.
Chrome eats a lot of CPU cycles and activates the radios more than necessary with preloaded websites. If your on screen time is primarily chrome, your battery life will suffer... that being said ,112 degrees (while not being dangerously hot), seems a bit hot. I would probably exchange it.
- By paisley99 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 10Last Post: 09-03-2013, 11:00 PM
- By wanted198 in forum HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 09-03-2013, 09:17 AM
- By Stiv in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 10:52 PM
- By shepherd_wood in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 PlusReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2013, 08:53 PM
- By TJH132 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 06:00 PM