NFC Transfer of Pics from Moto X to S3
My wife has an S3. I currently have an S4 but am looking at getting the X. We frequently swap photos of our daughters via S-Beam between my S4 and her S3. What is the easiest way to use NFC to swap between an X and an S3? I'd like to have this info before I jump in on the X.
- 09-04-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 09-04-2013, 01:06 PM #3
- 09-04-2013, 02:10 PM #5
- 09-05-2013, 10:48 AM #6
Re: NFC Transfer of Pics from Moto X to S3
I have beamed via NFC a number of photos back and forth via NFC between my GS4 and my Moto X. No problem at all. Select the photo you want to beam from the gallery, touch the phones, when Touch to Beam shows on screen, do what it says, tah dah, beamed. Simple and it works. Also have beamed back and forth from Moto X to Nexus 7 with no issues.
- 09-05-2013, 11:28 AM #7
- By Groundhound in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 23Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:18 PM
- By ied0135 in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 09-14-2013, 12:13 AM
- By nancykb in forum Samsung StratosphereReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2013, 01:06 PM
- By texn884 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-04-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Solo118 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 09-04-2013, 02:36 PM