Managing Work and Personal Accounts
Is there anyone out there who has work and personal accounts fully integrated?
I carry two phones so I am not 100% certain I will hook up my work calendar, hangouts and mail.
But I am curious - Is anyone else managing this kind of setup?
- 09-06-2013, 11:05 AM #2
- 09-06-2013, 12:47 PM #3
- 179 Posts
- Vicious JB V3/ Franco
Re: Managing Work and Personal Accounts
My work gave me a Motorola Razr for work. I carried it in addition to my personal phone for about a week, before tossing it in a desk drawer never to be seen again. I have my work # forwarded to my personal # and I use Touchdown to manage my work email. I prefer Touchdown over the stock email app because Touchdown doesn't make me use a lockscreen to access the phone. I only see a lockscreen when accessing the Touchdown app for email.
- 09-06-2013, 11:26 PM #4
- 430 Posts
Gmail allows to have several emails in one app so the accounts are separated. The stock email app allows you to do multiple accounts across different domains too.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-10-2013, 12:32 PM #5
- By tjfritton in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 32Last Post: 10-14-2013, 04:59 PM
- By Kazuto Kirigaya in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2013, 08:14 AM
- By ccaballero in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2013, 06:32 AM
- By kcalmol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
- By llckll in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:16 AM