Skip confirmation of Google Now voice comands
I absolutely love the google now voice commands and touchless control, BUT I would really like to have the ability to skip the confirmation screen after a command has been issued.
Any of following would work great:
1. Have a "OK" or "GO" voice command during the confirmation screen that would activate the selected action.
2. Allow users to create a list of "Trusted commands" that would bypass the confirmation screen.
For example, when I say "Open Spotify" there is virtually 0% chance that the android would pick up a different command, so I would like it to open spotify instantly.
Anyway that any of this is possible now?
- 09-06-2013, 11:03 AM #2
Re: Skip confirmation of Google Now voice comands
Thats too bad...
I was just thinking and a third option to add "now" at the end of the command would be nice as well. So, "Ok google now open spotify now" as a single command would be very nice.
Interestingly I noticed that when I am at the Google Now screen and say "google" I have to wait until the system is ready to listen to my command, so to issue a command I have to say "google <wait> open spotify". This has become somewhat unintuitive since the touchless control commands can be issued without pausing.
- 09-06-2013, 11:21 AM #4
- 09-06-2013, 01:02 PM #5iPhone 5s-Verizon
Moto X Verizon
Nexus 7 2013
- 09-06-2013, 01:11 PM #6
- 09-06-2013, 01:53 PM #8
- 09-06-2013, 04:53 PM #9
- By jcastag in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:15 PM
- By lsquare in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2013, 09:13 PM
- By 2120SoMichiganAve in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-06-2013, 06:17 PM
- By kcalmol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-06-2013, 01:26 PM
- By Aidan Bell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:29 AM