- 5 Posts
Audio interference from my Moto X??
Just got my Moto X this morning before leaving for work. At work I have a logitech 2.1 plugged into the headphone out of my PC (Asrock Extreme4 z77 w/3770k).
Anyway, I am hearing intermittent interference through my speakers and I have identified that its somehow related to this phone (proximity causes it).
wifi, bluetooth, NFC all turned off. The only thing new today is this phone.
edit: seems to maybe be related to incoming calls or texts. None of my other phones have done this. This is my first 4G phone.
- 09-06-2013, 07:09 PM #2
- 09-06-2013, 08:33 PM #4
- By Preach2k in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 24Last Post: 09-08-2013, 12:35 AM
- By ultimate_ed in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:10 PM
- By freddyttt in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 09-06-2013, 09:26 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 09-06-2013, 08:16 PM
- By 300pete in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2013, 05:09 PM