| || |
Getting the Moto X setup vs S4
Got the Moto X today and here are a few of my observations re comparing it to the S4.
1. The ATT contact address book is very poor. I downloaded Contacts + which kind of emulates the S4 book, but not quite as nice, but still very good.
2. The Google calendar app on the Moto X doesn't give a good month display, you get just blue squares and have to enlarge them. I downloaded aCalendar, which emulates the Google Calendar app on the S4 and shows all the events in the month with small print.
3. Haven't figured out how to get rid of the transparent Google search app at the top of the homescreen. Very annoying.
4. Bluetooth works well in the car, same as the S4.
5. Display is quite good. You don't notice a quality difference unless you really search for it.
6. Phone is speedy, same as the S4
7. Camera is adequate. If I need really good shots, I use my point and shoot.
8. Call quality is excellent, perhaps a notch above the S4.
9. Ergonomically, it fits into the hand very nicely. S4 is a little big, but doable.
10. Not a gamer, sorry, but it should do fine.
11. Don't have a full battery read yet, but it looks pretty good.
12. Had to download a battery app to see battery percentage. S4 can do it in settings.