Question about moto x.
From what I've played of it in the store, the moto x seems like my perfect android phone as far as UI and performance goes. The phone seemed to be lag free and I love the near stock android UI. however, something are worrying me about the phone like it's screen and camera.
So I'm turning to you, moto x users, for your honest opinion on the phone. Would you have still chosen it compared, say, a HTC ONE? (that's the other phone I'm leaning towards)
Do you find the camera to be atleast decent? Do you lament the 720p screen.
I'm going to be going from a Nexus 4, so I'm used to 720p, but that's LCD, not amoled .
- 09-12-2013, 12:30 AM #2
- 430 Posts
Re: Question about moto x.
I miss nothing about my nexus 4. Camera? Fisher price toys take better shots than a nexus 4. This phones camera is waaaaaay better no matter how bad it is in today's standards.
Screen is good to me. Don't miss the LCD at all. I wouldn't get an HTC or S4 over moto. Its the only phone this year I've been willing to give up my nexus for.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Captroper in forum Moto XReplies: 18Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:09 PM
- By anthony2558 in forum Moto XReplies: 46Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:47 AM
- By Rigelian in forum Moto XReplies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2013, 03:54 PM
- By tx_tuff in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:50 PM
- By johnp012001 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:54 PM