- 28 Posts
I do see a few discussions about the Camera but something that particularly bothers me, when I turn it on, it just seems so dark, all pictures come out dark.
I have moved around in the house, in areas where there is adequate lighting, but still no good. At certain angles such as phone tilted towards me I get more brighter pictures but when I hold the phone absolutely straight, they are always dark. The iPhone5 captures much better photos. The HDR is turned off and so is the flash.
Am I doing something wrong here or is this a common problem too? If this is indeed an issue, I guess there is no other go but to return it. I do like the rest of the phone though !
- 09-12-2013, 08:20 PM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-12-2013, 08:32 PM #4
Re: Dark pictures
- By skatergirl in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 10Last Post: 09-13-2013, 01:00 PM
- By journeyonline in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:21 PM
- By Fearless Freep in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:10 PM
- By Dan Cinfool in forum Motorola Droid MiniReplies: 7Last Post: 09-12-2013, 11:08 PM
- By jaspergretsch in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 02:21 PM