- 18 Posts
Bluetooth issues with car
I just got the Vzw X and have successfully connected it to my BMW. That works fine, but the issue is two-fold. Firstly, if you let the car synch your contacts or messages, you will get periodic disconnects from Bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy line. Secondly, after it connects, it prompts you to allow synching of contacts and messages. I click on the "Don't ask again" box and then click Cancel. It will prompt with this message 6 times each time I connect to the car. This is very annoying. I don't know whether to file a bug with Android, Moto or Vzw.
Any ideas on who to give the information to?
- 09-18-2013, 03:40 PM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: Bluetooth issues with car
My issue is with Microsoft Synch in a 2012 Ford Focus. EVERYTIME I hang up a call it resets the radio station to 107.9 FM. I have taken it in to Ford 3 times and reloaded the Synch software. this issue doesn't occur when my other family members use their mobile devices in my car. My phone is an HTC One and its running Android. Anyone else having this problem? I don't know who to troubleshoot with next? Synch, Bluetooth, Android, HTC, Sony....
- By msenturk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:09 AM
- By JennaNyblom in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:01 AM
- By cyaiphone in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-16-2013, 09:37 PM
- By teedizz in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:55 PM
- By Spiceyadswan in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-16-2013, 05:46 PM