- 1 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE my Moto X. Here's my problem...
Started a group text yesterday with three people. Two of these people I have already texts from outside of the group. The only person I got a repsonse from in the group was the person I hadnt texted since I got my phone. Of the two I have previously texted only one responded and her responeses were inside our previous texts. Whats wierd is they were labeled as a MMS. I went to settings to make sure group text was enabled. Anyone else experiencing this?
- 09-18-2013, 11:36 PM #2
Re: Group texting
Okay, interesting, I was wondering if I was the only person that is having this same issue. Mine is very similar, I have a group chat with a couple different groups of friends. One of the group chats is perfectly fine, everyones messages all appear in the group chat, in the other group chat, I send the messages and both friends receive it in there respective group text, but when one of the friends replies to me, his message shows up in our single txt, and the other friends reply goes to the group. I hope that makes sense, kinda hard to describe.
- 09-19-2013, 12:22 AM #3
- 09-19-2013, 12:41 PM #4
- 09-19-2013, 12:57 PM #5
- By minanotti in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 11-21-2013, 10:05 PM
- By BruceP in forum LG SpectrumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:25 AM
- By TechTinker in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2013, 04:27 PM
- By Ender_Stark in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2013, 03:53 PM
- By LisaLisa712 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-18-2013, 12:36 PM