- 75 Posts
Moto X not charging?
I have run into a problem today with my Moto X. It won't charge. I've tried 3 different charging cables including the stock cable and it will charge for a minute or so and then stop charging. The phone/plug are both getting very warm. Has anyone else run into this issue? I'm thinking I'm taking it back to Verizon tomorrow and exchanging for a new unit. Other options?
- 09-18-2013, 11:26 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 07:14 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Moto X not charging?
hey, mine started to do the same thing just the other day. nothing works:
> different cables
> different wall plugs
> charging from a laptop/computer
i tried soft reset, checked for latest software, no dice.
it used to charge very well before this. suddenly something happened this weekend where it stopped.
i let it completely drain until it died once this weekend - after that, i had trouble charging. related? coincidence?
- By Wahinya Njau in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:24 PM
- By legarcon in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:12 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:02 PM
- By Wahinya Njau in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 17Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:44 AM
- By ewissell in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2013, 10:26 PM