- 233 Posts
Has anyone noticed the touchscreen being a little unresponsive on swipes? I've got gestures enabled with Nova Launcher and I'm noticing that a swipe up or down sometimes doesn't register unless I apply a little extra pressure. With my Galaxy S3, I barely had to touch the screen and the swipe would register.
Anyone using Nova Launcher and experiencing this? I'm wondering if I should try swapping it out for another unit.
- 09-19-2013, 09:33 PM #2
Re: Touchscreen sensitivity?
Well first off, have you uninstalled or disabled Nova to see if this behavior occurs with stock launcher. I use Nova on my GS4 and have it set for stock android theme. I don't need it on my X so I haven't used it. I can only speak to my X without Nova and have to say it has been the most responsive screen of all the phones I've owed starting with the OG DROID. This is my 8th since then.
Hoping it's just a Nova thing and not your phone
Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-20-2013, 10:09 AM #3
- 09-21-2013, 07:06 PM #4
- 09-23-2013, 06:14 AM #5
- By Davinjpr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2013, 05:58 PM
- By Joseph Kellner in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 05:55 AM
- By memowgli in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2013, 05:23 PM
- By phildev74 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 09-04-2013, 12:56 PM
- By Rule9 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2013, 09:50 AM