Active Notifications not working?

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Nevermind...working now after a reboot.

I don't think it's supposed to pulse at all when there are no notifications unless you move it - at least my doesn't.

i could swear randomly mine does. Just a while ago it pulsed and i was sure i didn't touch it. But it?s on a horizontal pc tower at work, perhaps the pc motor went crazy and it pulsed from the movement. Or perhaps this thing is actually alive. lol.

I vote alive, and maybe when it cuts me off it?s because it doesn?t want me to talk to other people, like Christine the car.

clankfu

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
i could swear randomly mine does. Just a while ago it pulsed and i was sure i didn't touch it. But it?s on a horizontal pc tower at work, perhaps the pc motor went crazy and it pulsed from the movement. Or perhaps this thing is actually alive. lol.

I vote alive, and maybe when it cuts me off it?s because it doesn?t want me to talk to other people, like Christine the car.

I'm thinking the pc tower moved a little. I've stared at my phone for a couple of minutes when there's no notification and it doesn't seem to pulse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty