Purchasing a Motomaker card with AT&T credit?
I am currently eligible for an upgrade on one of my lines that is currently in use by an iPhone4S. I went to the AT&T online customer support to ask if i can trade in the iPhone toward the purchase of a Moto maker card, and out of 3 agents no one seemed to know. I asked someone at my local AT&T store, and they said it's not possible. I'm just wondering if anyone else has traded in a phone to be used as a payment toward the upgrade to a Moto x with Moto maker, and NOT just getting a black or white one from the store? Or if they have traded in their phone in store, and have used the AT&T store "credit card" on the maker site? It just doesn't make much sense to me that i can't pay at the store for the maker card with the credit I'm receiving for the trade in, when that phone will be my upgrade. But I can of course buy one of the black or white ones from the store with the credit ... Thanks!
- 09-19-2013, 11:13 PM #2
Re: Purchasing a Motomaker card with AT&T credit?
I'm also not sure if that works or not, but you could buy the card as an upgrade and apply the credit to your next bill to net the same savings.
- By AstroStrat89 in forum LG G2Replies: 134Last Post: 10-11-2013, 02:56 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 70Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Pablo Q in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 09-19-2013, 11:19 PM
- By Kage_ in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:46 PM
- By pic taker in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-19-2013, 08:31 PM