Picked up the 5s today.

thegrants82

Banned
May 8, 2013
Visit site
Wow....after a couple of months without the 5 I forgot how nice the camera actually was. Then I picked up the new 5s today and I just had to take the sim out of the Moto X and put it in the drawer for awhile. Love the Moto X, best android by a mile that I have ever owned. Love it so much that I am holding on to it but man the 5s has a camera that just is too good not to be my daily driver. Holding tight for the Nexus 5.

Good luck Gents.

JungleLarry

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how buying a new phone every two weeks qualifies as "holding tight," but whatever. I'm also not sure why you're waiting for the Nexus 5 if camera quality is that high on your list of priorities. Consumer-oriented features aren't really emphasized on Nexus devices.

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site
5S is nice, there are two things that kept me away from it on verizon and choose the moto X, cant surf and email while on a call (common apple, its 2013, motorola does it, im sure you can find a way), screen on the 5S is just too small. since they are almost the same size (length wise) im sticking with the X. good luck

shadrap

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I picked one up also, not so much for the camera. But because of my voice cutting out on the Moto X. Would like to give it another go once they get that fixed.

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Wow....after a couple of months without the 5 I forgot how nice the camera actually was. Then I picked up the new 5s today and I just had to take the sim out of the Moto X and put it in the drawer for awhile. Love the Moto X, best android by a mile that I have ever owned. Love it so much that I am holding on to it but man the 5s has a camera that just is too good not to be my daily driver. Holding tight for the Nexus 5.

Good luck Gents.

Cool story, bro.

slave

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
It's here because he is a pretty big fan of the Moto X until a bone headed move by Moto Care, like a few of us.

cdmta

Dec 27, 2009
Visit site
5S is nice, there are two things that kept me away from it on verizon and choose the moto X, cant surf and email while on a call (common apple, its 2013, motorola does it, im sure you can find a way), screen on the 5S is just too small. since they are almost the same size (length wise) im sticking with the X. good luck

Only phone that does that is the thunderbolt. Moto x on vzw does not. Unless on WiFi.

Posted via Android Central App

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Only phone that does that is the thunderbolt. Moto x on vzw does not. Unless on WiFi.

i did this the other day i'm pretty sure, could be wrong but i am pretty sure i was not on wifi.

(oh, nev mind, i'm on sprint but it's still CDMA. that would be pretty lame if you guys couldn't do that).

Last edited:

Paisley

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

I could swear in an ad years ago iPhone said they could, no? i think i recall them saying they could a year about a 1/2 year after the palm pre came out.

ericizzy1

May 17, 2010
Visit site

seriously dude, do you have the moto x? if yes, why wont you try it in an lte area (95% of the usa)and see for yourself.
i, before i post, actually check things.
just so you know, most of the lte phones have that, the iphone is few generations back in this department.