- 09-23-2013, 11:55 PM #2
- 09-24-2013, 01:46 AM #3
- 09-24-2013, 10:37 AM #4
- 09-24-2013, 11:09 AM #5
- 09-24-2013, 12:51 PM #6
Re: Car dock back in stock on Griffin site
I like the idea of the PowerDock at my desk, but I'm not sure it would make the most sense as far as battery longevity is concerned.
A) You unplug it from the wall so it doesn't charge your phone while docked. Daydream just runs all day and your short-term battery life is shortened (by how much, I don't know). Or,
B) You leave it plugged into the wall so you never run out of juice. But the power cycles constantly compromising long-term battery health.
For a phone with a non-removable battery, I'm likely to err on the side of option A.
- 09-26-2013, 12:11 PM #7
- By Deegan in forum ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity 300Replies: 4Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:25 PM
- By Mike_47 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:13 PM
- By Ken7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM
- By kwitel in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-23-2013, 11:52 PM
- By Rudy Nazitto in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 10:18 PM