Problems with Moto X and USB?
I'm having some problems when I connect the Moto X to the PC.
Usually this is an automatic process - today (first time I tried to connect the phone to the PC) the PC could not find the proper drivers (any Motorola drivers) and simply loaded a generic MTP driver. I'm not able to access my photos, music, etc. Has anyone else had any problems of this sort?
- 09-24-2013, 02:58 PM #2
- 381 Posts
Re: Problems with Moto X and USB?
Make sure its connected as MTP device, should download the drivers for you, and do you have USB debugging activated?
Go to Settings > Developer Options (Go into your about phone and tap quickly a few times on your build number. If its not in your settings.) > Check USB Debugging.
- 09-24-2013, 03:05 PM #4
- By wise14life in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 11-23-2013, 12:21 AM
- By ToddJack in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:45 PM
- By c_elliott83 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 10Last Post: 10-13-2013, 11:08 AM
- By tomatosouplabs in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 09-28-2013, 09:13 AM
- By jberts22 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:43 PM