Moto x wifi radio

asylvia

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
so at the gym, i watch netflix on my moto x while on the treadmill all while connected to wifi. with my droid razr original i had no issues, now with the moto x, every 2 or 3 minutes i get "buffering" and it takes a minute or two to kick back in. my buddy with nexus 4 right next to me rarely if ever gets a "buffering" while doing the same.

any ideas? could i have a bad wifi radio?

detroitmikeb

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
so at the gym, i watch netflix on my moto x while on the treadmill all while connected to wifi. with my droid razr original i had no issues, now with the moto x, every 2 or 3 minutes i get "buffering" and it takes a minute or two to kick back in. my buddy with nexus 4 right next to me rarely if ever gets a "buffering" while doing the same.

any ideas? could i have a bad wifi radio?

Maybe the gym has been more crowded lately?

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
How about a soft reset. Or disconnect from the gym wifi and then reconnect. Do you have avoid poor connections selected in the advanced wifi settings? Also I'm not sure but didn't the DROID RAZR only play in standard definition, since it was only a qHD screen. Try speedtest.net on the play store and see what your connection speeds are at.

Moto X