Moto x wifi radio
so at the gym, i watch netflix on my moto x while on the treadmill all while connected to wifi. with my droid razr original i had no issues, now with the moto x, every 2 or 3 minutes i get "buffering" and it takes a minute or two to kick back in. my buddy with nexus 4 right next to me rarely if ever gets a "buffering" while doing the same.
any ideas? could i have a bad wifi radio?
- 09-27-2013, 03:06 PM #2
- 09-27-2013, 04:58 PM #4
- 1,225 Posts
Re: Moto x wifi radio
How about a soft reset. Or disconnect from the gym wifi and then reconnect. Do you have avoid poor connections selected in the advanced wifi settings? Also I'm not sure but didn't the DROID RAZR only play in standard definition, since it was only a qHD screen. Try speedtest.net on the play store and see what your connection speeds are at.
- By lthomas926 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 12-06-2013, 11:55 PM
- By PlayDLine in forum Moto XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:42 PM
- By christianmotox in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 02:28 PM
- By flydi379 in forum Moto XReplies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:30 PM
- By mm356 in forum Moto XReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:23 AM