- 442 Posts
So in my effort to secure my Moto X, I find the Bluetooth trusted devices feature really handy. Anyone have a good Bluetooth devices I could wear at all times so this would work better? I am not thinking Bluetooth headset. More like a band or strap that would be on my person at all times.
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-28-2013, 11:03 PM #2
- 2,211 Posts
Re: Bluetooth devices?
Maybe invest in a fitbit or something? Although I don't really think that's a constant bluetooth connection (I think it just connects when it wants to sync).
- 09-28-2013, 11:29 PM #3
- 09-29-2013, 12:55 AM #4
- By WillyWonka in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:25 PM
- By semp1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:50 PM
- By Patrick Dempsey in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:31 PM
- By Nemesis-X in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:44 AM
- By dukes71 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-28-2013, 08:35 AM