- 2 Posts
Moto X _discharges_ on USB
I've got a new Verizon Moto X which I like quite a lot so far. One big problem, though. It seems like although the phone will charge on USB when plugged into a computer, if the computer is off, the phone discharges fairly rapidly! So instead of waking up with the phone at 100%, it's at 0%. Not good.
Here's a screenshot of last night. I used it intermittently in the evening, then plugged it into my computer (you can see the little uptick), then turned off the computer. The battery claims to be charging, but the screen is on too, and seems to be draining faster than the USB port can supply power!
In the short term, I'll just plug it in using the wall charger at night, but can anyone suggest a fix? Is there a mis-set setting somewhere? Is this a known bug? It seems like it might be related to this issue about car chargers. Thanks!
- 09-29-2013, 08:32 AM #2
- 09-29-2013, 08:35 AM #3
- 09-29-2013, 08:37 AM #4
- 2 Posts
Re: Moto X _discharges_ on USB
Ah. It looks like the stay awake while charging option was on in the debugging options. I suspect that the Verizon dude who set up the phone mistakenly didn't turn it off. I've turned off everything on that screen, and if the problem recurs, I'll update this thread.
- By Kaesark in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:17 PM
- By namaste11 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:56 PM
- By annurig in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:21 AM
- By yelenamm in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:50 AM
- By ershad_law in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:28 AM