How often do you guys power cycle (turn off and back on) your phone? Reason why I'm asking is because I had a Galaxy nexus and I once went about thirty days between cycles. Was curious if the Moto X could last that long before acting weird.
Posted via Android Central App@workMakin$
- 10-02-2013, 11:42 PM #2
Re: Power Cycle
Thing is, with my S3, I would reboot into recovery once a month just to clear any system cache. I just got the Moto X yesterday.
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-03-2013, 12:04 AM #3
- By gfornasi in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM
- By rjg5 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:38 PM
- By xSkye in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:45 PM
- By scottgoodhill in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:05 AM
- By PaulQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:19 PM