Moto X - ATT update rolling out

tonymhoffman

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Am I the only one who ends up at the back of the line on these updates all the time!?

Stoked to see the difference in camera.

Posted via Android Central App

phew

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Is there any logic to the order that they roll these out? Build date? By region? Totally random?

I'm on Gophone (prepaid), so I'm worried I'm low priority. I've been mashing the update button all day to no avail. I've had some precious family moments poorly captured thanks to the camera software, so I'm anxious for the update.

austriak

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I haven't received it yet either. I'm going to check in a little bit if the Motorola device manager program on the computer will get the update for me.

Sent from my XT1058 using AC Forums mobile app

dajobo

May 19, 2011
Visit site
At least you guys aren't on Verizon. Yawn.... Might see this update in a month?

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk 4

grooks

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Is there any logic to the order that they roll these out? Build date? By region? Totally random?

I'm on Gophone (prepaid), so I'm worried I'm low priority. I've been mashing the update button all day to no avail. I've had some precious family moments poorly captured thanks to the camera software, so I'm anxious for the update.

I'm on GoPhone prepaid and my phone is downloading the update right now. I did pick up the phone in-store on day 2 it went on sale.

Ron Khan

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
FYI, I have also received the update for at&t. Unfortunately at work and running out of battery. It also gives the option to down later at set time!

Posted via Android Central App

ne0ne

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Boooo. I want the update. Must be rolled out to certain serial or imei numbers in stages. Its generally always is. I thought it was done by region but others in CA have it and I don't. Yet.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 2