- 10-06-2013, 11:54 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 12:10 AM #3
The link posted above is for Android File transfer for Mac, which will work just fine. If both devices are connected to the same wifi router then consider a wireless solution, such as wifi file explorer, free in the Play Store.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-07-2013, 12:21 AM #5
- 10-07-2013, 11:52 AM #8
- 5,461 Posts
Re: Pictures?Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
- 10-07-2013, 12:08 PM #9
Plus airdroid allows for much more than just pictures. You can copy files both ways and also text from any PC plus other things. Its one of the most versatile apps in the store and since it is through the web it requires no software or drivers.
Posted via Android Central App
- By samson2908 in forum Sony Cyber-shot QX100 & QX10Replies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2013, 07:45 PM
- By linnee in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 10-14-2013, 02:06 AM
- By kupochan in forum Moto XReplies: 10Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:25 PM
- By Farah_Shelley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 03:38 AM
- By Shazia Aftab1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 03:17 PM