- 6 Posts
Buying Moto X: Exchange Contacts Question
I'm considering switching from the iPhone to the Moto X. I had a quick question I was hoping someone with a Moto X could answer.
I was wondering that once you had Exchange email set up out of the box, I'd guess that contacts would get synced to your phone book. Once this was done, can you go to the phone/people app, and create a new exchange contact (or can you only create gmail contacts)? I can do this from an iPhone, but I heard perhaps this was not possible on Android?
I keep all my contacts on exchange (so I can also edit them from Outlook at work), and not being able to edit/add new exchange contacts would make life very hard.
Last edited by dasarp; 10-07-2013 at 03:29 AM.
- 10-07-2013, 07:34 AM #2
[I]Been there, done that...
- 232 Posts
iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, Lumia 900, Lumia 920, Samsung GS3, GS4, GS4 Active, HTC One Dev Ed, LG G2,Moto X and now Samsung Note 3
- By Chitown28 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 81Last Post: 11-09-2013, 01:42 PM
- By jmgilliam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 11-09-2013, 02:32 AM
- By onlyoneromeo in forum Moto XReplies: 16Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:14 AM
- By caimeiren22 in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:10 AM
- By MLdroidN4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:54 PM